Comment on page
How BRIC Investment Works
- 2.Identify the asset that you would like to fractionally invest in.
- 3.Determine the number of BRICs you would like to purchase. Each BRIC represents a fraction of the underlying asset.
- 4.Purchase the desired number of BRICs. This can be done using your PayPal, debit card, or credit card.
- 5.As a BRIC owner, you will be entitled to a share of the returns generated by the underlying asset. This income will be distributed to you on a daily basis.
- 6.You may also benefit from capital appreciation if the value of the underlying asset increases over time.
Overall, buying BRICs provides a way for investors to gain exposure to real-world assets and earn passive income without having to purchase the entire asset themselves. The process is simple and transparent, making it an attractive option for many investors.